A Daily Photo site (Mon - Fri)

Share in the scenic beauty and attractions of KwaZulu Natal's Midlands ....

A shared photo site


(CLICK ON ANY IMAGE TO ENLARGE IT)


Friday, July 29, 2011

Lumbering lumber ...

Continuing my fascination with the forests of the Midlands, I liked the patterns formed by the canopy foliage of these eucalyptus / blue gum trees. I'd been asked to scout for some locations by two contacts - one for some pre-wedding shots for a soon to be married couple, the other for a furniture location shoot where they don't want to use the usual boring room setting styling. I think both will shortly be here. I hope I get to see the results.
I often take several shots to get just one that I really like (of course that's a huge benefit with digital cameras - no wasted film), but with this shot I could see that I got just what I wanted first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment